Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Latest News from Valencia...

Tuesday, February 9, 2010 - 9:00pm
The latest word from VALENCIA is that there will be a 2 hour delay, BUT at or about 0830 (Valencia time) a decision will be made re racing for the day. That would be just before midnight tonight here.   

The club will be open around 1130.....if there's a chance they'll race we can wait until 0300 and watch, if not, we can spend some time commiserating with the bar open and then go home early!!   See ya then!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest. Please stay on track. If you'd like to become one of our authors, pleas contact info@anacortesyachtclub.org.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.